Friday, September 12, 2008

Late Update (but still important)

Just thought it was worth mentioning that the blog has for the first time been viewed by another. After about a week in business I finally told someone about it. Hopefully it's legitimate enough at this point for them not to make fun of me. As I said in the first post, I don't anticipate many people visiting. But I was tired of no one knowing about it, especially since doing the research and typing these things takes quite a bit of time and effort.

Since it's now out in the open I'll go ahead and introduce my first viewers. My two roommates, let's call them David 1 and David 2. And my wonderful girlfriend, we'll call her Tiff. Take a bow guys and girl. Someone actually cares about you enough to write about you on the internet for the whole world to see. Guess I'll have to proof-read thise before I publish them from now on. Grr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*bows* thanks toots. love you!